This event is postponed to 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
More special commodities, less letters, more parcels, more periods of high demand… illustrates a shift in the type and volume of goods handled through cargo facilities. Air cargo will continue to evolve… cargo facilities must keep pace!
Economic outlook, increasing customer expectations and changing regulations are redefining the handling, storage and distribution of goods transported by air which consequentially impacts cargo facilities. Changes are therefore needed in business models, architectural and process designs, deployed technologies and workforce skillsets.
Fully automated high-rack warehouses, automated and green vehicles navigating autonomously through the facility, employees equipped with tools, including Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Augmented Reality (AR), empowering them to be more efficient – the next generation of technology-enhanced cargo facilities will boost productivity, operational efficiencies and increase responsiveness to customers.
Who will you meet?
- Freight forwarders
- Integrators & logistics providers
- Postal operators
- Researchers / Universities
Use the hashtag #IATA_Cargo and join the conversation!
Why you should attend
- In depth insight into current cargo operations and handling developments
- Expert lead discussions on implementing solutions for fast, efficient air cargo operations
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest developments
- Unique business, networking and branding opportunities
- Interactive approach, opening the floor for challenges and new ideas to solve problems
Who should attend
- Freight Forwarders interested in Cargo Operations & Handling
Previous Cargo Events
- Find out what happened at the Cargo Events 2019 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- For any questions, contact us at email@example.com
Should you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manchester is a fun and engaging city where the warmth of the welcome is apparent throughout the hotels, restuarants, shops and interesting attractions. A compact city, it is easy to navigate by foot or using the tram and bus services.
Visitors of all types will have plenty to do while they’re here.
There is art and culture around every corner, with theatres, concert halls and galleries showcasing a range of performing and visual arts every month. With a range of festivals, music events, parades and sporting events there is an extra reason to visit whatever time of year is being considered.
Visit the Quays waterfront and enjoy a cruise round the canals before visiting the thought-provoking Imperial War Museum, The Lowry art gallery and theatre and Media City for the BBC Tour. The Whitworth is an award-winning art gallery and is situated close to Manchester Museum so both are easy to combine in an afternoon trip.
If you are not sure about your visa requirements to enter the United Kingdom, the IATA TravelCentre provides passport, visa, health advice, and much more. Visit the IATA TravelCentre!