Global Fraud Prevention Event 2020 in Dubai
It is often said that crucial to a good fraud prevention strategy is the ability to communicate, share knowledge and network in order to evaluate trends and determine either an industry approach, if possible, or evaluate solutions.
A community of global airlines, travel agents and OTAs, card schemes, IATA Strategic Partners and service providers, police authorities and international law enforcement agencies are expected to attend open discussion forums and debates and deliver keynote sessions while engaging, networking and discussing about the latest global fraud trends and prevention mitigation solutions.
Why you should attend
- You want to be part of this global industry event tackling fraud and bringing together major players to share best practices and coordinate efforts on fraud prevention.
- You embrace progress and crave to share with your peers your vision on how the industry should move forward.
- You are directly concerned and interested in knowledge transfer on the latest payment legislation developments and industry solutions including some ongoing IATA projects that will impact the way fraud prevention is done today.
Hear from our 2019 attendees
- "Thank you for a wonderful and informative event. It was a real pleasure to be a part of such an important global event. It was great to meet peers who we can collaborate with."
- "It was a great place to share knowledge, catch up with industry partners and see new point of views. Keep up the good work!"
- "I really enjoyed the event. It was well organized and it was a networking success for me. I am looking forward to Dubai next year."
The 2020 Event Agenda is work in progress.
Contact us if you would like to be part of it.
Browse the registered organizations list (pdf)!
Extend your stay with two more days and attend the IATA World Financial Symposium (WFS) to meet with over 800 financial excutives and specialists to share insights, discuss industry challenges and best practices for Aviation Financial Management.
Registrations will open later this year.
2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
The IATA Global Fraud Prevention Event continues to be the best opportunity to educate and showcase your solutions to the fraud prevention experts community. Join the IATA Industry Fraud Prevention Strategic Parnership (pdf) Program and benefit from discounts and many other advantages.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Contact
Business Development Director
McVeigh Global Meetings and Events
Tel: +1 561 325-8200
The event venue is JW Marriott Marquis in Dubai, the UAE. Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, Dubai, 121000 United Arab Emirates.
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai welcomes you to the heart of the city's bustling downtown district with modern luxury and award-winning service.
Soaring high above Sheikh Zayed Road, the 5-star hotel is one of the tallest in the world and boasts inspiring views of the water and the Dubai cityscape. Sample the flavors of the world at 10 different restaurants and lounges, which offer Japanese, Italian, Indian and Thai cuisine.Should you wish to explore, Dubai Mall, the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Opera are all only minutes away.
- Find out more on Visit Dubai.
- Check the current weather in Dubai.
- Find out your exchange rates information.
Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, Dubai is a cosmopolite city and the business hub of the Middle East. Dubai has long asserted its role as the country's economic driver and technological hub.
Dubai is a stirring alchemy of profound traditions and ambitious futuristic vision wrapped into starkly evocative desert splendor. It is known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
Amongst other, Dubai is famous for sightseeing attactions such as the Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest building), Palm Jumeirah (the world's largest man-made island), the luxury hotel Burj Al Arab as well as it's historical souk districts.
If you are not sure about your visa requirements to enter the UAE, the IATA TravelCentre provides passport, visa, health advice, and much more. Visit the IATA TravelCentre!