The 2nd edition of the IATA Global Accessibility Symposium will be held online on 27-28 October 2020. For more information, please contact email@example.com
The purpose of this 2nd edition of the IATA Global Accessibility Symposium is to keep industry stakeholders, passengers and state regulators informed about the efforts driven by the aviation industry in 2020, including the recommendations to accessible air travel in response to COVID-19.
- Hear from state regulators, industry stakeholders, accessibility advocacy groups, airlines and other industry partners about the efforts driven by the aviation industry in 2020, including the recommendations to accessible air travel in response to COVID-19
- Learn about the existing and upcoming regulation
- Discover some innovative trends in the technology area
Explore subjects including:
- Accessible air travels during COVID-19
- Overview of the existing and upcoming policy and regulation
- Practical considerations and discussion on accessibility hot topics
- Future of accessibility and innovation: connecting the dots
The event intends to form a global platform where airlines, airports, providers, disabled people’s organizations, policymakers and other relevant stakeholders will share their views and experience regarding ways and means of getting the best from working together for a truly inclusive air travel experience.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manager, Member & External Relations, IATA
IGAS 2019 Photos