The IGHC Innovator was established with the aim to ignite and promote new ideas in the ground operations world. It was introduced for the first time at the IGHC in 2017 as our way to embrace and support innovative thinking - helping our industry to be safe and prosper.
The three 2019 finalists will have the opportunity to attend the IATA Ground Handling Conference and introduce their idea, solution or product to the audience during the conference.
- Jet Bridge Monitoring - Atollogy, Inc.
- Lost & Found Checker - iboarding.com
- Liftsuit - Swissport International
Submissions are judged on the following criteria:
- Eligibility of the application
- Innovativeness of product/service
- Scalability of product/service
- Ease and quality of implementation
Please see detailed IGHC Innovator Judging Criteria (pdf)
Have a look at the IGHC Innovator Competition Terms & Conditions (pdf)