About MCC 2020
Who will attend?
- Airlines (manager, director, VP and higher of purchasing, maintenance, overhaul, engineering or technology)
- Leasing Companies (manager, director, VP and higher of purchasing, maintenance, overhaul, engineering or technology)
- MRO Service Providers & OEMS (customer service, business development, marketing)
- Managers and directors who focus on: business development, contracts, customer service, engineering, inventory, IT/software, logistics, maintenance, materials, purchasing, supply chain, logistics
Program Coming Soon.
|Attendee type||REgistration Fees|
|Airline*||Complimentary (Up to 3 delegates)|
|IATA Strategic Partners**||Complimentary (Up to 2 delegates)|
* IATA Airline Member Delegates must actively work in either the Engineering or Maintenance division of their Airline in order to qualify for complimentary admission.
** AGM level, Engineering and Maintenance only
For questions regarding the MCC, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights from last year's MCC
IATA's 15th annual Maintenance Cost Conference (MCC 2019) was held in Athens, Greece, on September 18th-19th, 2019.
All this was made possible thanks to the conference sponsors: Aegean Airlines, HEICO, The Boeing Company, ELFC, Safran Aircraft Engines, Airbus, Alton Aviation, Athens International Airport, Delta TechOps, ICF, Thales, Willis Lease, MRO Holdings.
Take a look at MCC 2019 Program (pdf)
See Photos from last year's event
See Speakers from last year's event
- MCTF Chairman's Report (pdf) - Eurowings
- MCTF Preliminary Data Analysis (pdf) - IATA
- MRO Forecast and Market Trends (pdf) - ICF
- Connected Cabins (pdf) - Virgin Australia
- Owned or Leased Aircraft, Impact on Maintenance Costs (pdf) - Jazz Aviation
- Leveraging the tightly connected aviation ecosystem for AI based maintenance (pdf) - Relational.AI
- Making most of your data by using the open, modular Aviatar platform (pdf) - Swiss International Airlines
- Inventory and Purchasing Optimization Through Utilization of Systematic Asset Valuation (pdf)-Lufthansa Technik
- Maintenance Advisor - Integrating Predictive Maintenance, Diagnostic Maintenance and Workflow Automation (pdf) - Honeywell & Sparkcognition
- Aeromexico 787 C checks (pdf) – A Maintenance Insourcing Case - Aeromexico
- How to achieve cabin optimal economics performance? (pdf) - Airbus
- Airline + University: An Innovation Factory (pdf) - Brussels Airlines
- How Efficiencies Created by FLYdocs Translated into Cost Savings for a US Carrier (pdf) - FLYdocs
Check out last year's Participating Organizations.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!
Host Airline & Principal Sponsor