The IATA Safety and Flight Operations (SFO) conference is IATA's premium annual event bringing together industry leaders, visionaries and innovators. The 2021 edition of the conference will run in parallel with the IATA Cabin Operations Safety Conference.
Conference Theme: Emerging Stronger
As an industry, we face much uncertainty. SFO 2021 aims to provide us with clarity, pinpointing where we are now, what initiatives are under way, and where we’ll be in three to five years.
Main topics will include:
- Operational Resilience: Exploring challenges overcome and lessons learned in 2020.
- Mental Health and Employee Wellness: Recognizing the importance of mental health of safety and operational professionals and its impact on the industry.
- Leadership: Showcasing leadership in operational uncertainty, stepping up to new challenges and elevating aviation safety to new heights.
Join the conversation on social media
- Airline CEOs
- Airline COOs
- Senior Management is Safety and Flight Operations
- Leaders from key industry bodies such as EASA, FAA, CANSO, ACI and IFALPA
- Aircraft and Engine Manufacturers
- Key industry suppliers
- Problem solvers
The full program will be available in Fall 2021!
Registration Coming Soon!
Business Development Director
McVeigh Global Meetings and Events
IATA Conferences & Events
Tel: + 1 561-325-8200