Due to the uncertainty associated with COVID-19, this year's ATAG conference has been transformed into an online event: the 2020 Global Sustainable Aviation Forum - Green Recovery. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
The 2020 Global Sustainable Aviation Forum - Green Recovery will take place online on Tuesday 29 (p.m. CET) and Wednesday 30 (a.m. CET) September.
As aviation continues to reel from the sudden collapse of the air transport system, its challenges are compounded by the need to meet ambitious climate change goals going forward, while also meeting sustainability commitment.
- Hear from our industry leaders and experts about aviation’s green recovery commitment.
- Learn how the industry will meet its long-term carbon goal
- Find out about new aircraft designs, engine technology, low emissions combustion materials, electric aircraft, etc. from chief technical officers representing manufacturers
Who will participate
- Air navigation service providers
- Fuel suppliers
- Ground service and transportation providers
- Industry suppliers of products and services
- Travel and tourism companies
- Civil aviation authorities
- Chambers of commerce
- Government representatives
- Aviation regulators
- Industry trade associations
- Environmental groups
- Civil society
Explore subjects including:
- Bringing industry, governments, the energy and finance sectors together to accelerate aviation's energy transition.
- How governments can assist with rebuilding the aviation industry post-pandemic.
- Aviation’s role in combating wildlife trafficking and how this can prevent the spread of viruses, lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The latest on the ICAO Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA).
- Operational and infrastructure-related efficiency improvements.
- Replacing single use plastics and COVID-19 restrictions.
For further information, including online registration, please see the Summit website.
How to register
Click here to register to the 2020 ATAG Global Sustainable Aviation Forum - Green Recovery. The registration website is mobile devide-friendly.
- Members of ATAG, ACI, CANSO, IATA, IBAC and ICCAIA: 80 CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Non-members:150 CHF (Swiss Francs)
Discounts for groups and association members
Reduced rates are available if two or more people from the same company register together. The first delegate pays the standard fee and any additional delegates are entitled to a 10% discount off the published prices shown above. Discounts are only available if all registrations in the group are made and submitted at the same time, as part of a single online transaction.
Members of ATAG, ACI, CANSO, IATA, IBAC and ICCAIA are entitled to reduced rates.
How to join the event
A few days before the event start date, you will receive an email with details of how to access the virtual event. These access details are unique to each registrant and cannot be shared with another person. If you have not received this message by Friday 25 September 2020, please email email@example.com.
Interested in sponsorship or exhibiting?
Become a Forum sponsor and benefit from visibility for your products, services and activities during the virtual event and on the Forum website.
The Forum provides the perfect opportunity to promote businesses that help to reduce aviation's environmental impact, both in terms of addressing climate change and in minimising waste / plastic pollution. New technologies and innovations will be showcased to executives and environmental managers from airlines, airports and more.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.