This event is still planned, but the format and content may change depending on the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
The Global Sustainable Aviation Summit will take place in Geneva on 29-30 September 2020. The event will bring together aviation leaders, experts, stakeholders, regulators, NGOs, governments and the media. ATAG expects to welcome more than 300 high-level delegates to the Summit, making this event one of the most important worldwide on this subject.
Who will participate
- Air navigation service providers
- Fuel suppliers
- Ground service and transportation providers
- Industry suppliers of products and services
- Travel and tourism companies
- Civil aviation authorities
- Chambers of commerce
- Government representatives
- Aviation regulators
- Industry trade associations
- Environmental groups
- Civil society
Reasons to attend
- Be part of the only sustainability Summit to be organised in partnership with all sectors of the commercial air transport industry, represented by ATAG, ACI, CANSO, IATA, IBAC and ICCAIA.
- Network with over 300 aviation and sustainability leaders and experts.
- Hear the views of experts on topics of critical importance to aviation today, through interactive panel debates and technical workshops.
For further information, including online registration, please see the Summit website.
Interested in sponsorship or exhibiting?
Outstanding opportunities are available, catering to all budgets.
For more information, contact email@example.com