We recommend that you register online for the event without delay. Discounts are available for registrations received before Thursday 15 July 2021. Reduced fees are also available for members of the organising associations and for group bookings.
The Global Sustainable Aviation Forum is being organised by IATA together with ACI, ATAG, CANSO, IBAC and ICCAIA. It will bring together all sectors of the aviation industry to jointly debate how we can further reduce our climate impact long term, with a special focus on sustainable aviation fuels, technology and innovation. Highlights will include sessions on:
- an agenda for green recovery, post Covid-19, brought to you by the CEOs of the leading industry associations
- the flightpath to decarbonisation: findings from ATAG's updated Aviation: Benefits Beyond Borders and Waypoint 2050 reports on how we can meet our long-term emissions reduction goal
- sustainable aviation fuels and the next 10 years: how do we ramp up supply? What is needed from governments and other stakeholders?
- aerospace CTO views on how technology advancements are driving and shaping the aviation industry of tomorrow
- preparations for the 41st ICAO Assembly - potential for a long-term climate action goal and identifying political hurdles
- showcasing innovations to help manage aviation's carbon emissions
Who will participate
- Air navigation service providers
- Fuel suppliers
- Ground service and transportation providers
- Industry suppliers of products and services
- Travel and tourism companies
- Civil aviation authorities
- Chambers of commerce
- Government representatives
- Aviation regulators
- Industry trade associations
- Environmental groups
- Civil society
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to be added to the distribution list to receive more information later in the year, please send your full name, job title, company and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in sponsorship or exhibiting?
Become a Forum sponsor and benefit from visibility for your products, services and activities during the virtual event and on the Forum website.
The Forum provides the perfect opportunity to promote businesses that help to reduce aviation's environmental impact, both in terms of addressing climate change and in minimising waste / plastic pollution. New technologies and innovations will be showcased to executives and environmental managers from airlines, airports and more.
For more information, contact email@example.com.