Montreal – The International Air Transport Association (IATA), in cooperation with the École nationale de l’aviation civile (ÉNAC) announced the expansion of their aviation training and education partnership to include aviation research and studies.
- Jointly plan new advanced master programs by aviation sector (airlines and ANSPs) to be offered as of 2018
- Collaborate on research projects in areas such as air traffic management (ATM), big data and remotely piloted aircraft systems, or RPAS (often referred to as drones)
- Create internship opportunities for ENAC Master/PHD students to carry out research in support of projects of interest to IATA/ENAC.
For more information, please contact:
Notes for Editors:
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) represents some 265 airlines comprising 83% of global air traffic
- You can follow us at http://twitter.com/iata2press for news specially catered for the media
- Find IATA Training on Facebook
- ENAC is internationally recognized as the leading aeronautical university in Europe, providing a broad range of aeronautical and civil aviation training and research. A wholly-owned university under the Direction générale de l'aviation civile (DGAC), ÉNAC provides a complete range of 28 higher education programs from Bachelor up to Ph.D. degrees, including Master of Science, Technical Specialized Master and Master of Business Administration