New Delhi – The International Air Transport Association (IATA) announced its 2019 Premier Circle winners as well as its regional top performing training partners as part of its prestigious recognition program. More than 450 IATA global training partners are evaluated on select criteria, such as the quality of training delivered determined by the examination pass rate, the number of students trained, and many other factors. Also measured is the growth in enrollments vis-à-vis the previous year. The excellence of these training partners contributes significantly to the development of the next generation of aviation professionals.
The 2019 Premier Circle winners comprises (in alphabetical order):
- Akbar Academy of Airline Studies, India
- Alhind Academy, India
- ATNS Aviation Training Academy, South Africa
- Butterfly Training France, France
- DGM, The Netherlands
- Fraport AG, Germany
- IFMA - Institut de Formation aux Métiers de l'Aérien, France
- IITC-India International Trade Centre, India
- Japan Aircargo Forwarders Association (JAFA), Japan
- Saudi Academy of Civil Aviation, Saudi Arabia
- Speedwings Academy for Aviation Services, India
- Turkish Aviation Academy, Turkey
- Vision Academy, India
The regional winners adhere to similar selection criteria of Premier Circle at their respective region’s level and include training partners from Africa and Middle East, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, China and North Asia, Europe, and South Asia.
The 2019 Premier Circle and Regional top performers received their plaques and certificates during award ceremonies at the Global Training Partner Conference (GTPC) in New Delhi, India on 11 April 2019.
‘’IATA congratulates all winners for their success and thanks them for contributing to the professional development of more than 100,000 participants, thereby enhancing the skill levels of the global aviation talent pool,” said Stephanie Siouffi, IATA’s Director of Training. “By working together with our partners to train aviation professionals, the industry will be better prepared for the expected doubling of demand for air travel over the next two decades. “
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +41 22 770 2967
Notes for Editors:
- View the full size photo of the 2019 Premier Circle winners
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) represents some 290 airlines comprising 82% of global air traffic.
- You can follow us at http://twitter.com/iata for announcements, policy positions, and other useful industry information.
- IATA Training offers flexible training solutions in a classroom, distance learning, virtual or in-company format to meet all budgets and needs. Whether you are a new recruit, a specialist or senior management, our unique industry insight guarantees diplomas and courses that are engaging and effective. For more information please visit www.iata.org/training
- View a complete list of IATA’s network of Premier Circle and Regional Top performing training partners.
- Find IATA Training on Facebook and on LinkedIn