Be part of the initiative!
Safer and simpler ramp for the industry
IATA and its industry working group are running a ramp simplification initiative to ensure processes documented in the IATA Ground Handling Manual (IGOM), specifically those addressing ramp activities, are clear, consistent and can easily be adopted by the industry.
Take this opportunity to contribute and help improve the ramp processes!
IGOM Chapters 3 and 4 review
- Review the entire ramp process as currently documented
- Identify current ramp processes or procedures that can be simplified
- Identify and include any missing ramp processes or procedures
- Inclusion of ramp digital, environmental and automation procedures where applicable
- Restructure IGOM chapters 3 and 4 as per “new” proposed chronological layout
- Ensure the “new” defined ramp processes and procedures drive ground operations auditing standards in lieu of ISAGO HDL and AGM disciplines
Call for industry action