Be part of the initiative!
Safe and simple ramp for the industry
IATA and its industry working groups are running a ramp simplification initiative to ensure that processes specific to ramp activities as documented in the IATA Ground Handling Manual (IGOM) Chapters 3 & 4 are clear, consistent and can easily be adopted by the industry.
Take this opportunity to contribute and help improve the ramp processes!
Objectives of the Simple Ramp Concept
- Review the entire ramp process as currently documented in IGOM Chapters 3 & 4
- Identify current ramp processes or procedures that can be simplified
- Identify and include any missing ramp processes or procedures
- Inclusion of ramp digitization, environmental and automation procedures - where applicable
- Restructure IGOM chapters 3 and 4 as per the proposed chronological layout
- Ensure the revised ramp processes and procedures drive ground operations auditing standards in lieu of ISAGO HDL and AGM disciplines