What is SlotLink?
- SlotLink provides an electronic interface for different business partners to facilitate slot allocation processes
What does SlotLink offer?
- IATA's workgroups dedicated to Slot Standards & Policies
- Communication Forums for all industry Stakeholders on Airline slot allocation
- A resource center for IATA's Slot Conference participants
- The reference site for slot management and slot activities
- IATA's Slot related bulletins and communications library
Who does SlotLink benefit?
- Airline Slot Managers
- Airport Coordinators
- Airport Authorities
What content does SlotLink provide?
- Agendas, minutes and documents for the Slot Policy Working Group (SPWG)
- The latest edition of the Worldwide Airport Slot Guidelines (WASG)
- Slot Conference documents including HOD reports
- Slot regulations and Local Slot Rules
SlotLink is Managed by the IATA Worldwide Airport Slots department. You may be requested to justify your request for access to this private site.