This page provides access to measures taken by governments as reported to IATA. As much as possible, we provide a link to the resource on the respective website. Although we do our best to keep the information updated as it is reported to IATA, we cannot guarantee that the information is the latest. Please check with your country's authorities for a complete and most up to date information.
Global and regional instructions
- The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends aircraft operators to hand out the Passenger Locator Card form (PLC) (pdf) to passengers in case of a suspicion of infection. See also WHO's guidance on operational considerations for managing COVID-19 cases or outbreak in aviation (pdf).
- European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) & European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC): operational guidelines for the management of air passengers and aviation personnel (pdf)
- European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA): recommendations for aircraft operators & staff (pdf
- European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA): preparation of aerodromes to resume operations (pdf)
- European Aviation Crisis Coordination Cell (EACCC): EAACC pandemics factsheet (pdf)
- European Commission: guidelines for EU Member States (pdf) and full list of country restrictions.