Operational Notices are meant to inform airlines about important safety and flight operations developments. They address factual situations or circumstances that all member airlines should be made aware of and take into consideration to ensure operational safety.
These notices are reviewed and revised on a regular basis and as needed.
- 002/20 Unstable Approaches during Reduced Operations (pdf)
- 001/20 Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL), the Philippines (pdf)
- 002/19 Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) (pdf)
- 001/19 In Flight Broadcast Procedure in AFI Region (pdf)
- 004/18 MNL Ninoy Aquino International Airport (pdf)
- 003/18 Relocation of Mogadishu FIC (pdf)