Operational Notices are meant to inform airlines about important safety and flight operations developments. They address factual situations or circumstances that all member airlines should be made aware of and take into consideration to ensure operational safety.
These notices are reviewed and revised on a regular basis and as needed.
- 001/18 Incorrect Airport Surface Approach and Landings (pdf)
- 002/17 Intersection of airways A593 - B576/Y722 & Y711 - the Akara Corridor (pdf)
- 003/18 Relocation of Mogadishu FIC (pdf)
- 004/18 MNL Ninoy Aquino International Airport (pdf)
- 001/19 In Flight Broadcast Procedure in AFI Region (pdf)
- 002/19 Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) (pdf)
- 001/20 Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL), the Philippines (pdf)