Operational Notices are meant to inform airlines about important safety and flight operations developments. They address factual situations or circumstances that all member airlines should be made aware of and take into consideration to ensure operational safety.
These notices are reviewed and revised on a regular basis and as needed.
- 004/20 Managing crew fatigue during a crisis (pdf)
- 003/20 Contaminated Pitot/Static Systems on Aircraft Returned to Service after a Period of Storage (pdf)
- 002/20 Unstable Approaches during Reduced Operations (pdf)
- 001/20 Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL), the Philippines (pdf)
- 002/19 Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) (pdf)
- 001/19 In Flight Broadcast Procedure in AFI Region (pdf)