Blue Skies Security 2040 Competition
Building on the recommendations of 2019, the Blue Skies Security 2040 competition gives young aviation professions (YAP), existing university and post-graduate candidates the opportunity to submit new ideas in the way civil aviation security can be managed and applied from 2040 onwards.
The proposals must focus on next-generation innovation required to transform existing approaches of today and prepare governments and industry for double-digit growth tomorrow. Key focus areas may include passenger and air cargo security, airport design from a security perspective, unmanned aerial systems, cyber security and insider threats. Entries received will be evaluated based upon the innovative, transformative and visionary nature of the content as well as the implementable reality of the proposals.
- Emirates Airline confirmed economy ticket to Dubai, UAE, round-trip fare (inclusive of taxes). From Emirates Airline network destination only
- 3 nights hotel accomodations in Dubai
- Transport provided to and from hotel and event venue
- Network opportunity with senior aviation professionals
The panel will be comprised of IATA, Emirates Group Security (EGS) and Edith Cowan University (ECU) representatives. They will evaluate the entries received and notify a shortlist of the participants via email.
- Young aviation professionals and current or recent university students are encouraged to apply
- Preferably Entrants must have studied or be studying an Arts or Science program and have traveled internationally via air transport on one occasion previous to the Blue Skies security event
- Entrants confident and able to present their own ideas in a dynamic and captivating way during the workshop
Submit your Application
Applicants should also include in the form below:
- A link to a short video about their educational background, and their vision on new ideas in the way civil aviation security can be managed and applied from 2040 onwards, in English
Contact us for any questions regarding your application.