The AGSA Technical Group focuses on reviewing and updating the IATA Ground Services Agreements as published in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM). The AGSA reports to the Ground Operations Group (GOG). Through participation in the AGSA there is the opportunity to influence the ground operations industry.
Main areas of activity
- IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement (SGHA)
- Standard Transportation Documents Service Main Agreement
- Standard Training Agreement
- Truck Handling Agreement
- Ground Handling Charge Note
- Model Agreement for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Standard IATA Catering Agreementas
Composition and meetingsParticipation as a voting member of the AGSA is open to IATA member airlines and GHP members only. The number of participants is limited to 20 based on the biennial nomination process. The Technical Group meets twice a year.
Need more information?
Those wishing to receive more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.