- Develop an airline community
- Focus on airline cost understanding
- Establish definitions, financial analysis, and benchmark information
- IATA unveiled the new BI Web Tool at the 6th annual Airline Cost Conference (ACC). The BI Web Tool provides a single portal to evaluate an airline’s operational performance with benchmark comparisons of critical cost and operational performance indicators. For more information on the Tool and its detailed functionality, please refer to the video link: ACMG BI Web Tool.
- FY2018 Data Collection now open! In order to submit data and participate in the program, please access the BI Web Tool and contact the ACMG BI Support Team. The deadline to submit Data is: 31st May 2019.
- FY2017 ACMG Benchmark Report has been distributed to 52 Participant airlines, who provided their complete cost and operational data.
- Subsequently, several Specialized Benchmark Reports were prepared exclusively upon airlines' requests. Please contact us for more information.
ACMG Data Toolset FY2018 (xlsm)
ACMG New Vision Brochure (pdf)
- Share best practices for effective cost management to achieve profitability and foster sustainable airlines
- Provide ACMG Members with an annual report analyzing major cost drivers and identifying industry trends for all aircraft operation areas (flight, ground, maintenance, system)
- Support industry efforts to better understand cost drivers & trends, manage operational costs, and achieve operational efficiencies
- Build a unique global airline costs database
- Increase the number of participating airlines to ensure greater data diversity and accurate analysis/benchmarking
- Collaborate with members to define and implement operational cost management strategies
- Membership to the ACMG is open to all airlines, including cargo, charter and low cost carriers
Benefits for the airlines
- ACMG is a unique opportunity for the airlines to exchange cost related industry experience, relevant trend information, new developments, and best practices, as well as an opportunity to network with their cost management counterparts in all airline operations areas
- Participants will receive an annual ACMG Report (free of charge) highlighting industry trends, providing benchmark cost information, and enabling airlines to compare their performances with the industry and peer group airlines
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all the data is guaranteed. All the data submitted to IATA is de-identified or published as aggregated information
- Specialized regional reports available upon request
Steering Committee (SC)
- ACMG is run by its SC (airlines and IATA)
- Up to 15 airlines can have seats on the SC, including Chairman and Vice Chairman
Get more information about ACMG (pdf).