The Aircraft Recovery Forum replaces the Aircraft Recovery Task Force (ARTF). This forum offers an opportunity for airlines and industry stakeholders to network and share information. IATA uses forums to collect industry input and will bring any relevant topics forward to the appropriate IATA Working Group.
Forum Composition and Meetings
The Forum is held once a year and is open to IATA member airlines, Strategic Partners, Non-IATA airlines and Industry Stakeholders (OEMs). The Forum agenda is developed by IATA based on input by the Stakeholders.
Areas of Interest
- Aircraft recovery planning and training
- Practical and safe aircraft recovery procedures to minimize secondary damage to the aircraft structure and to minimize exposure to health and safety risks
- Impact of new technology, aircraft or recovery tooling, on aircraft recovery procedures
- Environmental issues, minimizing contamination and removing contamination
- Awareness of economic and operational impact of aircraft recovery
Aircraft Recovery Forum 2022 took place on May 3 - 5, 2022 in Montreal, Canada
Please follow this page for announcements of Aircraft Recovery Forum 2023!
Need more information?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org