Main functions of the PEMG:
- Set direction and policy for all areas within Passenger Experience and Facilitation
- Provide oversight and governance for the constituent working groups
- Review and approve proposed additions, changes and deletions to Standards within PEMG and the constituent working groups as well as any future products and/or PEMG activities
- Submit an annual report of its activities to the Passenger Service Conference (PSC) meeting
- Liaise closely with other A4A (Airlines for America), Airports Council International (ACI) and IATA Committees impacting on PEMG Standards
The PEMG governs a number of initiatives under the Passenger Experience and Facilitation.