In this edition
Amsterdam was hit by 5 cargo events
Over 400 participants from across the world joined together in Amsterdam for 3 days of lively discussions and great networking.
Find out more about what happened at each event:
- Discussions around efficient operations, safety and e-commerce were at the heart of the 1st Air Cargo Operations Conference
- The 4th AirPharma Conference stressed the importance of defending the interest of the air cargo industry while keeping innovation at the heart to increase competitiveness
- Reducing the negative impact of cargo claims was central to the Cargo Claims and Loss Prevention Conference
- The Cargo Security and Facilitation Forum (CSFF) focused on the importance of regulations and programs such as ACAS and PLACI in supporting international air cargo security harmonization
- The 9th Lithium Battery Workshop involved charged discussions on how to ensure the safe transport of lithium batteries by air
Congratulations to pet transporter Jetpets in Melbourne, Australia who are the latest company to become CEIV Live Animals certified!
Save the date: WCS 2020
- Don't miss the World Cargo Symposium 2020! It will be held in Istanbul, Turkey. Register now to benefit from the early bird rate!
e-AWB global penetration:
Find out the latest e-AWB global penetration in the full monthly (pdf) report for October 2019.
For insight on the e-AWB performance at airport level, check out the Top 100 Airports monthly report (pdf)