The FDR is xpressed in USD ,EUR, and GBP and is used by ICH members to convert interline billings into the billing currrency.
The MMR is an alternative rate and is used only when the FDR demonstrates a differential of over 10%. Based on the average of the currency over the full month, It allows ICH members to adjust their cargo and passenger invoices.
The CDR is used to ensure ICH members are not exposed to any currency exchange risk on Miscellaneous interline billings.
- IATA Exchange Rates published by IATA are the sole source to support interline billing and settlement
- Based on OANDA's exchange rates data
- Subscription includes FDR, MMR, and CDR files
- Files delivered in pdf and TXT format for system integration
- Simple , easy to use and reliable one-stop source
- Down loadable via IATA's extranet site or delivered directly via IINET