The Load Control XML Message Toolkit is designed to support businesses in developing open and flexible XML applications for automating electronic transactions or messages. The purpose is to ensure uniformity, mutual understanding, accuracy and economy in electronic data exchanges.
Two additional messages in 2nd edition!
In line with other IATA industry solutions such as Cargo XML, this 2nd edition toolkit, developed by the
IATA LCAM Technical Group to define a best practice approach, adds two new messages:
1. X565 - Aircraft Semi Permanent Data Exchange (AHM565)
2. X570 - Check-in and Load Control Data Exchange (AHM570)
The original two Load Control XML (eXtended Markup Language) messages from the 1st edition are included:
3. XUWS - Unit Weight Signal (AHM581)
4. XLTD - Load and Trim Data (AHM517) - New version
New standards bring new benefits
This new standard modernizes the old load control messages by leveraging new technology for maximum benefit:
- Reduces the cost of message development, transmission, maintenance and support
- Facilitates direct exchange of data by providing easy implementation between partners
- Improves data quality and enables quicker responses to frequently changing requirements
- Promotes use of a common, universally accepted standard within the industry
- Provides business rules to improve efficiency and compliance with regulations
- Compatible with other industry standards such as the International Standards Organization (ISO) and the Aeronautical Radio, Incorporated (ARINC).
What you will find in the toolkit
- An interactive client application that enables navigation between schema elements and the message business data
- Load Control-XML message specifications and schema for 4 messages
- Business rules
- Downloadable schemas
- Code lists
- Auto-update functionality
- Message history and version management tools
Products and pricing
Member airline discounts available where applicable. See product details below.