Prepare your air transport organization for crisis and protect its reputation with the help of our expert consultants.
Air transport crises, accidents, and incidents are rare - but when they happen your organization needs to have a crisis communications strategy in place. Our experts guide your crisis communications preparations according to industry standards and best practices.
Preparing your crisis communications strategy
In assessing your organization's preparedness for communicating in a crisis, ask yourself the following questions:
- Can your air transport organization demonstrate that your company is doing the right thing in response to a crisis situation?
- Do your passengers outside of the crisis know what to expect if they are flying with you?
- Is you communications strategy updated and well-practised?
- Are you well prepared to use social media to demonstrate your organization’s leadership and values during a crisis?
- Does everybody in your organization readily know their role and the ground rules for communications during a crisis?
How we help you strategize for crisis
Our consulting experts have extensive knowledge and expertise in crisis communications. Our experts will work with your organization to design, develop and implement an effective and timely crisis communications strategy.
Crisis Communications Manual
Crisis Communications Simulation
For more information on this or any of our other Consulting services, please complete and submit our contact form here.
To learn more, view the IATA Consulting presentation or contact us by e-mail. You may also fill out the form below. A representative of IATA Consulting will be in touch with you shortly.
- Opt in for more information on IATA services you're interested in.