McKinsey & Company has led a research project to understand the value of airline retailing to the air travel value chain. According to McKinsey, airline retailing enabled by initiatives such as NDC and ONE Order can bring enormous value to carriers in a number of areas:
- Development of new offers
- Enhanced revenue management,
- Optimized distribution mix,
- Better targeting through engagement with consumers, and
- Optimized payment and fulfillment.
View the presentation from Nina Wittcamp, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company, during the recent AIR Symposium in Bangkok.
Access the full report.