How MRO Smarthub for auctioneers works
- The usage and bidding are completely free of charge.
- Bidders can contact the auctioneer via the chat within each auction.
- Watchlist feature to stay up to date with your favorite auctions.
- Export and import auction items for offline preparation and evaluation.
- For bidders with Evaluator access, each part in an auction can be directly evaluated from within the module.
New! Lufthansa Technik Auction (December 15, 2021 - January 14, 2022)
All auctioned components have been part of Lufthansa Technik’s surplus inventory for less than three years and are made available in sub-lots to perfectly fit the needs of fleet operators or MROs and trading organizations.
- Commercial fleet assets include: Airbus A320, A330, A380, Boeing 737 NG, 737 MAX, 747, 757, 767, 777.
- Regional fleet assets include: Bombardier CRJ, Embraer ERJ and De Havilland DHC-8-400.
- The auction will be split into lots, divided by aircraft type.
- Lot groupings will include IDGs, EECs, PFCs, MCDUs, ADIRUs, RATs, Wheels & Brakes.
- Material will come with dual or triple release certification (FAA/EASA/CAAC) provided by Lufthansa Technik and will have a 12-month warranty.
- The auction will be held in accordance with both the Terms of Service of IATA MRO SmartHub and the Terms and Conditions of Lufthansa Technik which will be made available upon registration.
- The auction FAQs will be made available upon registration.
Want to stay up to date with the latest Auctions on IATA MRO SmartHub? Sign up here: