IOSA Airline Auditor – Flight Operations (FLT) Discipline (classroom)
Did you know that in the past 4 years, 50 participants from 10 countries have taken this course with IATA?
About the course
3-day (24 hours) classroom course
Following the IOSA Airline Auditor Training, this course focuses on the IOSA discipline - Flight Operations (FLT), to ensure you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits using the IOSA FLT checklist. You will learn how to use the IOSA auditor actions and interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) and get to know the challenges you may encounter when conducting internal assessments against Flight Operations ISARPs. This course complements the IOSA Airline Auditor Training.
Course code: TALS-55
- Participants should have previous IOSA Program and airline auditing knowledge and experience.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company, please complete the in-house training request form
or contact the Training Specialist
in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Interpret and apply the IOSA FLT checklists in internal audits
- Distinguish the philosophy behind the development of IOSA Standards Manual (ISM) - Section 2 - FLT
- Explain the link of mandatory observations and auditor actions to assess ISARPs implementation
- Describe the Safety Management System (SMS) requirements in the FLT discipline
- Identify challenging operational conditions
- Use auditor actions
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Regulatory information, air operator certificate, operations specifications and applicability
- Airline operations’ organization structure
- Different types of airline structures, and it’s assessment
- Advanced Qualification Program
- Mandatory observations
- SMS requirements
- ISARP analysis
- Puzzling issues
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Flight Operations professionals
- Quality managers and analysts
- IOSA analysts and coordinators
- Airline internal auditors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.