IOSA Airline Auditor – Flight Operations (FLT) Discipline (Classroom, 3 days)
Some of these topics are also explored in the following virtual classroom course:
Following the IOSA Airline Auditor Training, this course focuses on the IOSA discipline - Flight Operations (FLT), to ensure you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits using the IOSA FLT checklist. You will learn how to use the IOSA auditor actions and interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) and get to know challenges you may encounter when conducting internal assessments against Flight Operations ISARPs. This course complements the IOSA Airline Auditor Training.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALS-55
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have previous IOSA Program and airline auditing knowledge and experience
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Interpret and apply the IOSA FLT checklists in internal audits
- Distinguish the philosophy behind the development of IOSA Standards Manual (ISM) - Section 2 - FLT
- Explain the link of mandatory observations and auditor actions to assess ISARPs implementation
- Describe the Safety Management System (SMS) requirements in the FLT discipline
- Identify challenging operational conditions
- Use auditor actions
- Regulatory information, air operator certificate, operations specifications and applicability
- Airline operations’ organization structure
- Different types of airline structures, and it’s assessment
- Advanced Qualification Program
- Mandatory observations
- SMS requirements
- ISARP analysis
- Puzzling issues
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Flight Operations professionals
- Quality managers and analysts
- IOSA analysts and coordinators
- Airline internal auditors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: