Aviation Digital Media Strategy – Reconnecting with Travelers (LIVE virtual classroom)
These topics and more are covered in greater detail in the following traditional classroom course:
Did you know that in the past 4 years, 77 participants from 14 countries have taken this course with IATA?
With travel severely curtailed or in go slow recovery mode, airlines are needing to work harder than ever before to build and maintain relationships with consumers and to provide them peace of mind to encourage a safe and healthy return to the skies. This course is focused on creating appropriate digital content strategies to engage with – and remain current for - audiences during this COVID-restricted period. Ahead of recovery, it will also help your narrative and your internal capabilities for 2021 and beyond, delivering best practices, skillsets and audience insight to help you stand out in that competitive rebound marketplace. This has particular relevance to PR, comms and marketing teams looking to engage with media and/or enhance their own brand platform and distribution efforts, and for executives reshaping their own digital proficiencies and strategies.
Course Code: TALM-46-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 10 hours to complete and be held over 2 consecutive days.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 90 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
View more details
View fewer details
Virtual Session Americas (IATA)
9 - 10 September, 2021
Register before 19 Aug, 2021 to take advantage of the USD100 Early Bird discount. The price below includes this discount.
Please register by 26 Aug
All prices are before tax. Class no: 132231
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Know how audiences behave and which travel-related content appeals
- Recognize which creative content strategies will build brand value and audience engagement
- Design effective and measurable content-based digital campaigns
- Discuss innovation, use of data, changing skillsets, content and revenue strategies used by modern digital outfits to engage with and monetize audiences
- Engaging, impactful, measurable storytelling
- Social media strategy
- Audience metrics and value
- Content strategy (including video)
- Data feedback mechanisms
- Connecting with travel media and digital audiences
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Aviation professionals
- PR teams
- Communication and marketing teams
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: