Better Aviation in Challenging Times - Crisis Management Tools (Virtual Classroom)
Crisis management is a key aspect of today’s business environment following the disruption caused by COVID- 19, bringing a variety of challenges to aviation managers, all of which must be managed in uncharted territory. This course focuses on crisis management to support you in taking sound business decisions, limit damage, instill resilience, and restore confidence in your people and clients. It is designed to equip managers with the necessary mindset and skills to weather the storm and prepare a powerful comeback.
Course code: TALH-04-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Each day of the course will include live interactive virtual classroom sessions requiring your participation, multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training
- There are no prerequisitess for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Classify critical issues according to their defining elements
- Generate solutions that outsmart your own bias
- Broaden your perspective when designing the future, your objectives and your options
- Describe your leadership style at challenging times
- Build resilience for yourself, your team, and your stakeholders
- Fundamentals of crisis management
- Effective crisis management systems
- Overcoming crises
- Leading and communicating at times of crisis
- Building resilience
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- HR Managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.