Better Aviation in Challenging Times - Crisis Management Tools (LIVE virtual classroom)
About the course
1-day (4 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
Crisis management is a key aspect of today’s business environment following the disruption caused by COVID- 19, bringing a variety of challenges to aviation managers, all of which must be managed in uncharted territory. This course focuses on crisis management to support you in taking sound business decisions, limit damage, instill resilience, and restore confidence in your people and clients. It is designed to equip managers with the necessary mindset and skills to weather the storm and prepare a powerful comeback.
Course code: TALH-04-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 4 hours to complete and be held over 1 day.
- There will be 1 live interactive virtual classroom session which will be 180 minutes.
- Each day of the course will include live interactive virtual classroom sessions requiring your participation, multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
1 additional classes are scheduled
View more details
View fewer details
Virtual Session EMEA (IATA)
18 - 19 October, 2022
Register before 18 Jul, 2022 to take advantage of the 20% Early Bird discount (only for payment by credit card or ICH)*. The price below includes this discount. *Terms apply
Please register by 04 Oct
All prices are before tax and include applicable discounts.
Class no: 149369
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Classify critical issues according to their defining elements
- Generate solutions that outsmart your own bias
- Broaden your perspective when designing the future, your objectives and your options
- Describe your leadership style at challenging times
- Build resilience for yourself, your team, and your stakeholders
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Fundamentals of crisis management
- Effective crisis management systems
- Overcoming crises
- Leading and communicating at times of crisis
- Building resilience
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- HR Managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.