Building Teamwork and Creativity (Classroom, 1 day)
This workshop is designed to create a new level of teamwork awareness and creativity, both in management and team members. Through exercises, you will learn how to improve your ability to work with others while continually building teamwork within your organization.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TAPH-24
- This classroom course provides 1 day (8 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
Apply the principles of high performance teams
- Increase your ability to work in a collaborative and cooperative fashion
- Use your team member’s differences for maximum effectiveness
- Increase in open communication and decrease interpersonal conflict
- Enhance your creative thinking ability and find faster and smarter solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Make better quality decisions and solve problems in a more creative and effective way
- Differences between a group and a team
- Team thinking and creativity
- Problem solving and decision making
- Creative thinking and innovation
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Team leaders and members seeking to improve their methods of working together and improve their teams’ effectiveness
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.