Customer Service for Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and Air Navigation Service (ANS) Providers (Classroom, 5 days)
Improve customer relationship management and customer service for Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP).
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TCVG-24
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Develop customer satisfaction and comparative customer value strategies
- Understand your internal and external customers
- Develop better communication with your customers
- Understand your customers’ needs
- Discuss why it’s important to focus on customer service
- Create and manage a customer service plann
- Customer service management issues
- Why is it important for CAA’s and ANS’s to focus on customer service?
- Managing and measuring ANS performance
- Planning a customer service operation
- Developing customer service strategies
- Trends in customer service
- Group discussions
- Team work exercises
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Civil Aviation Authorities
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.