Emergency Response Planning for CAAs and Air Navigation Service Providers
Did you know that in the past 4 years, 76 participants from 9 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Be prepared to plan, deliver and assure the quality of your aviation organization's Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TCVG-43
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Prepare emergency plans using an ‘all hazards approach’
Review your organization's emergency planning mandate, functions and responsibilities
All hazards approach
Phases of emergencies and responses
Situation center and the situation response concept of operations
Emergency response planning: mandate, functions and responsibilities
Emergency preparedness exercises, including table top exercise
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Civil Aviation Authorities
Air Navigation Service Providers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: