Strategic Management for Civil Aviation Authorities (Classroom, 5 days)
Learn the latest in strategic planning for Civil Aviation Authorities and benefit from comprehensive case studies.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TCVG-44
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Apply the concepts and principles of strategic planning in a civil aviation context
Develop CAA strategic policy, documentation and communication
How to improve the civil aviation business planning processes and respond to critical events.
How to link policy, strategy and develop a robust implementation plan
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Middle to senior managers in Civil Aviation Authorities
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: