Amman, the capital of Jordan, is a fascinating city of contrasts – a unique blend of old and new, situated on a hilly area between the desert and the fertile Jordan Valley. In the commercial heart of the city, ultra-modern buildings, hotels, smart restaurants, art galleries and boutiques rub shoulders comfortably with traditional coffee shops and tiny artisans' workshops.
- Please check your national quarantine rules and any travel restrictions before traveling internationally to our Training Center.
- You may be required to complete a health questionnaire on arrival at the Reception of the Training Center.
- Please note that we have enhanced safety measures in our Training Centers.
- You may be required to wear a mask while you are in the Training Center.
- We have limited the maximum capacity of the entire Training Center in order to apply social distancing rules.
- Please note that IATA is not able to influence local authorities/immigration to grant visas or border entry.
Wireless Internet connection, printers, and public phones are free for you to use during your time at the Amman Training Center.
Amman Training Center
The IATA Training Center in Amman is located at the Regional Office for Africa and Middle East (AME). The easiest way to reach the Training Center is by taxi.
IATA Regional Office for Africa & Middle East (AME)
Building number GH08, Business Park, Floors 2, 3 and 4
King Abdallah II Street,
Al Shaab roundabout
P.O. Box 940587
Amman 11194, Jordan
Please contact our team in Geneva for more information about Amman or our courses:
Geneva Training Center
Route de l'Aéroport 33
P.O. Box 416
1215 Geneva 15 Airport
Tel.: +1 (514) 390 6777
Contact us online
Amman course schedule
No classes found