Cairo is the capital of Egypt and the largest city in Africa, Middle East, and the Arab World with a population of 30 million and a name that means "the victorious city." It is located on both banks of the River Nile near the head of the river's delta in northern Egypt and has been settled for more than 7,000 years. Cairo has so much to offer those who are looking to experience its charm. Whether it is the ancient history or simply looking for an adventure, this place, and its people, are sure to captivate you!
The IATA Cairo Training Center is set within a beautifully landscaped environment located in New Cairo, in the business district of Cairo Festival City (a premier indoor-outdoor, shopping, dining, and entertainment destination).
- Please check your national quarantine rules and any travel restrictions before traveling internationally to our Training Center.
- You may be required to complete a health questionnaire on arrival at the Reception of the Training Center.
- Please note that we have enhanced safety measures in our Training Centers.
- You may be required to wear a mask while you are in the Training Center.
- We have limited the maximum capacity of the entire Training Center in order to apply social distancing rules.
- Please note that IATA is not able to influence local authorities/immigration to grant visas or border entry.
Cairo Training Center
The IATA Training Center in Cairo is located in the IATA North Africa and Levant office, just 15-20 minutes away from Cairo Airport and can be reached by car, taxi, public transportation
IATA North Africa and Levant office
Business Park A Building A1 (Allianz Building)
Plot No. 14b01, 2nd Floor,
Cairo Festival City,
New Cairo, 11226,
Tel: +2 010 501 069 40
Please contact our team in Geneva for more information about Cairo or our courses:
Geneva Training Center
Route de l'Aéroport 33
P.O. Box 416
1215 Geneva 15 Airport
Tel.: +1 (514) 390 6777
Contact us online
The hotels in the area surrounding the IATA Cairo office:
- Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski Cairo
- JW Marriot Hotel
- Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel
- Helnan Landmark Hotel
- Dusit Thani Lakeview Cairo
- Triumph Luxury Hotel Cairo
Plan what to do during your stay on the official Cairo tourism website.