Customer Service (Classroom, 3 days)
Learn how to handle difficult customers and situations confidently, maximize each customer contact, and develop loyalty.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TAPH-42
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Handle difficult customers and situations
Make the most of every customer contact
Develop customer loyalty
Feel confident in any customer situation
Defining Good Customer Service
Achieving Real Excellence in Customer Service
Dealing with Difficult, Rude or Indifferent Customers
Caring for Yourself as well as your Customers
Handling Complaints with Empathy and Efficiency
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Customer Service managers
Customer Service staff
Account management teams
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: