Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) for Cabin Crew, Passenger Handling and Security Personnel - E-Learning - English
For personnel listed in category 9, 11,& 12 as per Table 1.5.A of the IATA DGR
Dangerous goods can be hidden in everyday household items such as bleaches, aerosols, and perfumes. If you work with passengers or are involved in the security screening of passengers and crew members, it is essential to know how to treat the items that can pose a threat to a flight.
Using IATA’s eLearning platform, this course is an interactive and cost-effective-way to fulfill your dangerous goods training requirements as a cabin crew member, security staff or passenger handling agent.
Course code: TCGP-42
- This e-learning course requires approximately 5 hours of study to be completed by 31 December 2020 (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order. If you are a company wishing to purchase courses for 10 or more employees, please Contact Us for more information on how to register multiple users.
Course fee by license
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify and classify dangerous goods
- Recognize dangerous goods labels and package specification markings
- Detect hidden dangerous goods in baggage
- Understand provisions for dangerous goods in the baggage of passengers and crew
- Follow basic dangerous goods emergency response procedures
- Classification - classes and divisions
- Marking and labeling
- Dangerous goods emergency response
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Cabin crew members and inflight operations managers
- Passenger handling personnel
- Security screening personnel
- Airline training specialists
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 20
- Time Allowance: 3 hours
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 3