Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) for Flight Crew and Load Planners - E-Learning - English
For personnel listed in category 10 as per Table 1.5.A of the IATA DGR
Safety is everyone’s responsibility in the air transport industry. As a flight crew member, loadmaster or flight dispatcher, you have to be aware of the regulations for the transport of dangerous cargo and the impact these goods may have on the safety of a flight.
This interactive course fulfills the IATA DGR training requirements for flight crew, load masters, load planners, flight operations officers, and flight dispatchers.
Course code: TCGP-39
- This e-learning course requires approximately 5 hours of study to be completed by 31 December 2020 (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order. If you are a company wishing to purchase courses for 10 or more employees, please Contact Us for more information on how to register multiple users.
Course fee by license
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify and classify dangerous goods
- Recognize DG labels and package specification markings
- Identify hidden dangerous goods
- Observe the DG provisions for passengers and crew
- Follow basic DG emergency response procedures
What can be carried by air and howClassification: classes and divisionsIdentificationMarking and labelingDangerous goods emergency response
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Flight crew members
- Load masters and load planners
- Flight operations officers and flight dispatchers
- Airlines training specialists
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: 3 hours
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 3