Digitalization – Reshaping the Corporate Learning Landscape (LIVE virtual classroom)
These topics and more are covered in greater detail in the following traditional classroom course:
Let’s explore the way that digitalization is reshaping the corporate learning landscape! Over 3 days we will analyze the evolution in the current and future trends in digital technologies and discuss how the adoption of a digital way of learning impacts organizational culture. We will also discuss which factors are driving this adoption and explore the different ways in which adults learn. You will also have the chance to test the most frequently used tools in learning design and analyze the potential future applications of digital technologies in corporate learning.
Course code: TALH-03-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 18 hours to complete and be held over 3 consecutive days.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 180 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training
- Participants should have basic knowledge of instructional design principles and an understanding of adult learning styles and motivations
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
View more details
View fewer details
Virtual Session Asia (IATA)
5 - 8 July, 2021
Register before 14 Jun, 2021 to take advantage of the USD100 Early Bird discount. The price below includes this discount.
Please register by 21 Jun
All prices are before tax. Class no: 132184
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Analyse the elements of corporate culture and how organizational culture is impacted by adoption of digital learning
- List factors that trigger the adoption of the digital way of learning in modern organizations
- Describe current technologies in learning management systems, creation and delivery
- Match available technologies for learning design to the type of learning content created
- Identify the skills needed by a modern learning professional and assess their own learning style
- Outline current and potential applications of VR and AI in learning
- Basic elements of organizational culture and how culture is impacted by digitalization
- Overview of adult learning styles and motivations
- Factors that trigger digital adoption in corporate learning
- Evolution of e-learning
- Skills needed by a learning professional to effectively perform in the modern learning environment
- Digital tools available for learning content storage, design and delivery
- Future trends in corporate learning: evolution and applications of VR and AI
- Self-assessment using the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) competency map tool
- Test and assessment of tools for gamification and learning content design/li>
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Training managers
- Training coordinators
- Instructional designers
- Training consultants
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.