Digitalization – Reshaping the Corporate Learning Landscape (Classroom, 3 days)
Some of these topics are also explored in the following virtual classroom course:
Let’s explore the way that digitalization is reshaping the corporate learning landscape! Over 3 days we will analyze the evolution in the current and future trends in digital technologies and discuss how the adoption of a digital way of learning impacts organizational culture. We will also discuss which factors are driving this adoption and explore the different ways in which adults learn. You will also have the chance to test the most frequently used tools in learning design and analyze the potential future applications of digital technologies in corporate learning.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALH-03
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have basic knowledge of instructional design principles and an understanding of adult learning styles and motivations
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Analyse the elements of corporate culture and how organizational culture is impacted by adoption of digital learning
- List factors that trigger the adoption of the digital way of learning in modern organizations
- Describe current technologies in learning management systems, creation and delivery
- Match available technologies for learning design to the type of learning content created
- Identify the skills needed by a modern learning professional and assess their own learning style
- Outline current and potential applications of VR and AI in learning
- Basic elements of organizational culture and how culture is impacted by digitalization
- Overview of adult learning styles and motivations
- Factors that trigger digital adoption in corporate learning
- Evolution of e-learning
- Skills needed by a learning professional to effectively perform in the modern learning environment
- Digital tools available for learning content storage, design and delivery
- Future trends in corporate learning: evolution and applications of VR and AI
- Self-assessment using the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) competency map tool
- Test and assessment of tools for gamification and learning content design
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Training managers
- Training coordinators
- Instructional designers
- Training consultants
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.