Air Traffic Services Management Diploma
About the diploma
Learn how to be a leader in air traffic services management.
What you will learn
- Learn how to be an effective leader and plan for the future
- Understand strategic planning and how to reconcile the ATM
concept with strategic business management
- Gain skills to effectively make operational and capacity plans
- Develop you budget planning abilities
Who should attend
- Middle and senior managers from Air Traffic Services and Air
Navigation Services organizations
Candidates must complete 4 Required courses within three years.
A passing mark of 70% is required on all assignments and exams. A special distinction is awarded to candidates who obtain a distinction in all, or all but one, of all course exams and assignments that make up this Diploma.
How to obtain your diploma
- Complete all 4 Required that make up the Diploma, within 3 years.
- Please contact us on our Customer Portal to request your diploma, stating the title of the diploma you are applying for and the list of courses you completed for that diploma.
- IATA Training will issue your diploma upon verification of your eligibility.
To receive the diploma candidates must complete
CNS/ATM Planning Master Class (classroom)
Learn how to manage air traffic services complying with the objectives of the ICAO Global ATM System.
Foundations of CNS/ATM (classroom)
Gain an overview of ICAO CNS/ATM technologies and infrastructure to support the transition to a performance-based air navigation system.
Leadership Development and Succession Planning (classroom)
Lead talent development and plan the succession for the sustainability of your organization.
Managing People Performance (classroom)
Gain the knowledge needed to bring out the best in the people you manage