IOSA Airline Auditor – Operational Control and Flight Dispatch (DSP) Discipline (Classroom, 2 days)
Some of these topics are also explored in the following virtual classroom course:
Did you know that in the past 4 years, 53 participants from 12 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Following the IOSA Airline Auditor Training, this course focuses on the IOSA discipline - Operational Control and Flight Dispatch (DSP), which ensures that you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits using the IOSA DSP checklist. You will learn how to interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) and find out about the challenges you may encounter when conducting internal assessments against DSP ISARPs.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALS-56
Free IOSA Program Update e-learning course!
On completion of this course, you will receive complimentary access to the IOSA Program Update e-learning course.
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have previous IOSA Program and airline auditing knowledge and experience
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Interpret and apply the IOSA DSP checklists in internal audits
- Distinguish the philosophy behind the development of IOSA Standards Manual (ISM) - Section 3 - DSP
- Identify key terms used in the IOSA Standards Manual (ISM) - Section 3 – DSP for the purpose of effectively applying ISARPS
- Summarize the certification, training and knowledge requirements of the various personnel functions that relate to Flight Dispatch
- Use auditor actions
- Historical perspective; ‘Compliance’ and ‘Conformance’
- Philosophy underlying IOSA Standards Manual (ISM) Section 3 - DSP
- New technical terms in the industry
- Operational control
- Problems encountered during line operations
- Prescriptive and performance-based compliance
- Flight Following, Monitoring and Watch
- Tools used in Flight Following
- IOSA Standards and Recommend Practices (ISARPs) analysis
- ISARPs’ requirements and interpretation
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Operational Control and Flight Dispatch professionals
- Quality managers and analysts
- IOSA analysts and coordinators
- Airline internal auditors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: