IOSA Airline Auditor – Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance (MNT) Discipline (LIVE virtual classroom)
After completing the IOSA Airline Auditor course, this training focuses on the IOSA discipline - Aircraft
Engineering and Maintenance (MNT), which ensures you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to
perform internal audits using the IOSA MNT checklist. You will learn how to use the IOSA auditor actions,
understand quality assurance, auditing equipment requirements and interpret IOSA Standards and
Recommended Practices (ISARPs) and get to know challenges you may encounter when conducting internal
assessments against Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance ISARPs.
Please note: This virtual classroom course is under refinement.
The final course content may be slightly different than displayed. IATA reserves the right to change the course content without notice. Please see our Terms and Conditions.
Course code: TALS-57-VC
Free IOSA Program Update e-learning course!
On completion of this course, you will receive complimentary access to the IOSA Program Update e-learning course.
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training
- Participants should have previous airline auditing
knowledge and experience.
- Recommended level is Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
View more details
View fewer details
Virtual Session Americas (IATA)
16 - 18 November, 2021
Register before 16 Aug, 2021 to take advantage of the 20% Early Bird discount. The price below includes this discount.
Please register by 02 Nov
All prices are before tax. Class no: 130448
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Describe the regulatory framework, including local
requirements, applicable to IOSA discipline - Aircraft
Engineering and Maintenance (MNT)
- Identify and compare the different types of
- Discuss procedures of the Quality Assurance
- Apply auditing techniques in the discipline IOSA
- Explain the rationale of the most critical ISARPs in
- Use Mandatory observations as a mean to assess
implementation of ISARPS
- Responsibilities, procedures, controls and
performance indicators between AOC
holders and AMO organizations
- Safety and Quality Systems in the IOSA MNT
- Auditing techniques and in depth ISARP
- Mandatory observations
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Maintenance Operations professionals
- Quality managers and analysts
- IOSA analysts and coordinators
Airline internal auditors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: