IOSA Airline Auditor – Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance (MNT) Discipline (Classroom, 4 days)
Some of these topics are also explored in the following virtual classroom course:
After completing the IOSA Airline Auditor course, this training focuses on the IOSA discipline - Aircraft
Engineering and Maintenance (MNT), which ensures you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to
perform internal audits using the IOSA MNT checklist. You will learn how to use the IOSA auditor actions,
understand quality assurance, auditing equipment requirements and interpret IOSA Standards and
Recommended Practices (ISARPs) and get to know challenges you may encounter when conducting internal
assessments against Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance ISARPs.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALS-57
- This classroom course provides 4 days (32 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have previous airline auditing
knowledge and experience.
- Recommended level is Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Describe the regulatory framework, including local
requirements, applicable to IOSA discipline - Aircraft
Engineering and Maintenance (MNT)
- Identify and compare the different types of
- Discuss procedures of the Quality Assurance
- Apply auditing techniques in the discipline IOSA
- Explain the rationale of the most critical ISARPs in
- Use Mandatory observations as a mean to assess
implementation of ISARPS
- Responsibilities, procedures, controls and
performance indicators between AOC
holders and AMO organizations
- Safety and Quality Systems in the IOSA MNT
- Auditing techniques and in depth ISARP
- Mandatory observations
Role play and exercises
- Final examination
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Maintenance Operations professionals
- Quality managers and analysts
- IOSA analysts and coordinators
Airline internal auditors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: