IOSA Airline Auditor – Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance (MNT) Discipline (Classroom)
Some of these topics are also explored in the following virtual classroom course:
After completing the IOSA Airline Auditor course, this training focuses on the IOSA discipline - Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance (MNT), which ensures you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits using the IOSA MNT checklist. You will learn how to use the IOSA auditor actions, understand quality assurance, auditing equipment requirements and interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) and get to know challenges you may encounter when conducting internal assessments against Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance ISARPs.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALS-57
Free IOSA Program Update e-learning course!
On completion of this course, you will receive complimentary access to the IOSA Program Update e-learning course.
- This classroom course provides 4 days (32 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
- Participants should have previous IOSA Program knowledge and have completed IOSA Airline Auditor or any equivalent auditor training.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
View more details
View fewer details
Switzerland, Geneva (IATA)
22 - 25 November, 2022
Register before 22 Aug, 2022 to take advantage of the 20% Early Bird discount*. The price below includes this discount. *Terms apply
Please register by 01 Nov
All prices are before tax. Class no: 148699
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the regulatory requirements that are the framework of the IOSA MNT section
- Identify Operator’s maintenance responsibilities and distinguish the relations and lines of responsibility between Air Operator Certificate (AOC) holders and Approved Maintenance Organizations (AMOs)
- Describe MNT environment auditing challenges and best practices to perform MNT audits
- Explain the rationale of the significant ISARPs in the IOSA MNT discipline and identify auditing tips/techniques
- Demonstrate technical and soft skills to audit in MNT environment and distinguish best practices to be used for performing mandatory observations
- MNT regulatory framework basis.
- Operator’s Maintenance Responsibility and lines of responsibility between AOC holders and AMOs
- Auditing challenges and best practices in MNT environment
- Interpretation of MNT ISARPs and auditing tips.
- How to perform MNT mandatory observations internally.
- MNT Audit Simulation
- Role play and exercises
- Audit simulation
- Final assessment
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Quality managers and airline auditors
- Nominated Persons for Continuing Airworthiness
- Engineering and maintenance managers
- Professionals in the engineering and maintenance environment.
- IOSA Internal Auditors
- Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) auditors and inspectors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: