IOSA Airline Auditor - GRH, CGO and SEC Disciplines (LIVE virtual classroom)
About the course
4-day (12 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
Following the IATA IOSA Airline Auditor Training course, this course focuses on the IOSA disciplines of Ground Handling Operations (GRH), Cargo Operations (CGO) and Security Management (SEC) to ensure you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits using the IOSA GHR, CGO and SEC checklists. You will learn how to use the IOSA auditor actions, interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) and get to know the challenges you may encounter when conducting internal assessments against Flight Operations ISARPs.
Course Code: TALS-58-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 12 hours to complete and be held over 4 consecutive days.
- There will be 1 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 180 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the B2B Training Specialist in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify common elements amongst GRH, CGO and SEC
- Identify the regulatory framework for each discipline
- Correctly audit the GHR CGO and SEC disciplines
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Synergies in GRH, CGO and SEC IOSA disciplines
- Key industry regulatory framework vs IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices
- Audit the management and control section (GRH-CGO-SEC)
- Audit the training and qualification section (GRH-CGO-SEC)
- Audit Ground Handing Operations (GRH)
- Audit Cargo Acceptance and Handling (CGO)
- Audit Security Operations (SEC)
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Quality analysts. auditors and aviation personnel involved in the implementation and conduct of internal audits according to the IOSA standard
- Operational airline representatives
- Professionals in the areas of ground, cargo and security operations
- Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA)
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.