ISAGO Auditor CBT – Passenger and Baggage Handling (PAB) - E-learning - English
During this 2-hour computer-based training (CBT) for Passenger and Baggage Handling (PAB) you will learn how to implement best practices in auditing ground operations within the scope of ISAGO. You will learn what to look for in the audit of systems, policies, programs, procedures and manuals that form the ground service provider’s passenger and baggage handling ground operations provided at stations throughout its network.
This course is a prerequisite for your qualification to become a member of the IATA Charter of Professional Auditors (CoPA). Find out about the other e-learning courses included within the scope of an ISAGO Audit.
Course code: TALS-61
- This e-learning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 9 months.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order. If you are a company wishing to purchase courses for 10 or more employees, please Contact Us for more information on how to register multiple users.
Course fee by license
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Know what to look for in the audit of passenger and baggage handling (PAB) operations
- Explain the PAB operations associated with ISAGO
- Review the relevant ISAGO standards and recommended practices
- Audit against the standards and recommended practices applicable to the audit of passenger and baggage handling operations
- Check-in, aircraft boarding and baggage handling procedures
- The application of dangerous goods and security regulations
- Aircraft loading/off-loading
- Aircraft door operation and use of passenger boarding equipment
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Personnel enrolled in the in the qualification process to become an ISAGO auditor and authorized to audit the PAB discipline
- Personnel wanting to know more about the ISAGO audit of the PAB discipline; typically ground handling, airport or airline regulators, managers and operatives.
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 10
- Time Allowance: 15 minutes
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2. The second attempt is allowed after a period of 30 days