NDC Awareness for Airline Sales Account Managers (Classroom, 1 day)
New Distribution Capability(NDC) will transform the way airline products and services are retailed to corporations, leisure, and business travelers, and will facilitate product differentiation, time-to-market, access to full and rich travel content, and transparent shopping experience.
This one day course will provide you with a good understanding of the scope of NDC, how it fits in the distribution ecosystem and the current level of adoption in the industry. You will also examine the level of engagement from different partners across the value chain, and how NDC is viewed by the travel agent segment and corporate buyers.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALF-81
- This workshop provides 1 day (8 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand NDC scope / vision
- Explain how NDC supports offer and order management and how NDC can support your distribution strategy
- Understand the updated distribution landscape with NDC
- Communicate and present NDC to trade and corporate
- Gain a competitive advantage insight into NDC
- Drive the value of NDC to your market
- NDC program and industry update
- Key components of NDC
- NDC offer and order management
- Airline product distribution channel management
- The distribution landscape with NDC
- NDC deployment strategies
- How NDC is impacting the business of travel agents and corporate travel buyers (Travel managers)
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline merchandising, sales and distribution executives
- Airline commercial responsible for distribution and sales
- Airline key account managers
An IATA Letter of Attendance is awarded upon completion of the workshop.