Presenting with Confidence (classroom)
About the course
3-day (24 hours) classroom course
Your toolkit to a lasting professional impact.
There are two kinds of people: those who come into a room with the attitude, ‘Here I am!’ and those who have the attitude, ‘There you are!’
This workshop introduces the key tools to help you gain professional confidence and will facilitate the development of the most important brand of all: yourself. Over the three days you will explore the key goals of personal branding: your reputation, your growth and your personal brand.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALH-02
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Confidently present to an audience of any size
- Assess the perception of yourself and how that correlates with what is portrayed to others
- Effectively communicate, build rapport and empathy with all levels
- Use techniques to express your opinion confidently and without confrontation
- Essential presentation skills
- Managing stressful communication
- How to become a person of key influence
- Gaining confidence
- Emotional intelligence
- Filming of all participants on the first and final day
- Breakout sessions
- Group activities
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Middle management
- Senior leaders
- Future leaders
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.