Re-engaging the Aviation Workforce and Assessing Skill Gaps (LIVE virtual classroom)
Did you know that in the past 3 years, 43 participants from 18 countries have taken this course with IATA?
We need to be agile and prepare for the new "normal" given the COVID-19 pandemic and the ever changing aviation environment. According to a report by McKinsey, to meet the challenge of the post-pandemic era, businesses should be seeking to “craft a talent strategy that develops employees’ critical digital and cognitive capabilities, their social and emotional skills, and their adaptability and resilience.”
The aviation industry also has an opportunity to remain connected to those members of their workforce sidelined by the effects of the downturn in demand and travel restrictions. Assessing the skill levels of re-engaged and future aviation employees allows the managers to develop a realistic recovery business model.
Course Code: TALH-05-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual workshop are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The workshop will take you approximately 6 hours and be held over 2 consecutive days.
- There will be 1 live interactive workshop session per day, each session will be 180 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- There are no prerequisites for this workshop.
- Recommended level is Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
View more details
View fewer details
Virtual Session EMEA (IATA)
18 - 19 November, 2021
Register before 18 Aug, 2021 to take advantage of the 20% Early Bird discount. The price below includes this discount.
Please register by 04 Nov
All prices are before tax. Class no: 142064
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Introduce and/or reinforce processes to re-engage the aviation workforce
- Evaluate the capability to assess the skills required for the business model recovery
- Share knowledge and experience on aviation workforce engagement
- Create an action plan for implementation within the business
- Workforce skills profiles
- Training needs analysis
- Workforce resilience
- Corporate Alumni network
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Aviation HR teams
- People managers within the aviation industry
An IATA Certificate of Attendance is awarded to participants of this workshop