Responsible Leadership - University of Geneva (classroom)
About the course
2-day (16 hours) classroom course
Over 2 days this course will help guide you in finding your own answers to what ‘’Leading responsibly’ means in your workplace. The course will offer you a platform for reflection and learning about the practical challenges that employees and managers face in their professional life. Each session of the course centers around a hands-on case study, involves interactive class discussions and is enriched with key insights from different academic disciplines, like management, psychology and ethics.
This course is offered as part of the IATA - University of Geneva Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Environmental Sustainability in Aviation program.
Course Code: TALG-69
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
Please complete the online application form indicating if you wish to register for the complete program or a single course, and attach all required supporting documents.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Describe key challenges and approaches for leading a team and single subordinates, effectively and responsibly
- Reflect about competing demands in organizations and the resulting challenges for being responsible towards oneself, colleagues, the employer and society
- Enlarge your managerial repertoire to become more adaptive in fast-changing business environments
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Well-rounded leadership
- Leadership development
- Instructor-based classroom sessions
- Self-study material
- Exercises, case studies
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
IATA - University of Geneva Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Environmental Sustainability in Aviation
This diploma program offers a full range of courses meant to provide a comprehensive overview of the burning topic of environmental sustainability in aviation.