Sales Accounting and Control (Classroom, 5 days)
Did you know that in the past 5 years, 64 participants from 12 countries have taken this course with IATA?
About the course
Achieve maximum accuracy in your passenger sales accounting activities.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALF-09
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Maintain industry standards while carrying out sales accounting functions
Analyze sales transactions
Implement ticket control procedures
Apply refund procedures
Revenue accounting principles and the General Ledger
Exchange rate variations and their impact on revenue
Sales reports processing and its requirements in the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP)
Remittance procedures and the Universal Air Travel Plan (UATP) billings
Refunds regulations and control procedures
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Revenue accounting managers, supervisors and officers
Information system officers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.