SGHA Version 2018 & SLA Refresher (Classroom, 2 days)
Did you know that in the past 3 years, 83 participants from 22 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Learn about the latest updates to the 2018 edition of the IATA SGHA and new Service Level Agreement (SLA) template. This advanced course covers the key elements of the 2018 SGHA, giving management level insights of terms and structure. Learn how to make use of the latest tools to enhance cooperation and secure business interest through a combination of Annex B and AHM803 SLA template.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TAPP-55
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants must have completed the IATA SGHA & SLA and Effective Negotiation Behaviors course.
- Participants should have prior knowledge of Ground Handling Business and Operations
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the differences between 2013 and 2018 version
- Analyze the changes in the articles of the main agreement and the impact in your business and operation
- Describe the advantages of new services descriptions of the sections in Annex A
- Refine Annex B structure and text, reflecting the business and operational requirements
- Set achievable and meaningful targets in the SLA, using the new template, enhancing safety and service quality through commonly agreed targets
- Changes in 2018 version compared to 2013 version
- Standard Ground Handling Agreement updates on:
- Standards of work and application of Manuals and Resolutions
- Accounting and payments
- Liability, as in Article 8 of the main agreement, with newly introduced time limits for cargo
- Article 11 of the Main Agreement
- Operations safety
- Duration and termination terms
- New provisions for payment terns
- Review of Annex A description and Annex B text
- Interpretation of all articles and sections
- Service Level Agreement
- New target definition methodology
- SGHA – SLA linking text
- Measuring and monitoring of SLA performance
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline and Ground handler buyers, Sellers, and Contract managers
- Commercial, Agreement performance, and Service quality managers
- Station managers
- Legal counsel
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.